1. Tell us about your book.
Jake & Jesus is about a little boy and his friendship with Jesus. Jake learns that Jesus is just as easy to talk to as his friends and parents are.
2. What is the central message of your book?
The central message of Jake & Jesus is that Jesus wants to be our friend no matter how young (or old) we are.
3. What ages should read your book?
It was written for children ages 2-7
4. Tell us a little about yourself.
I’ve been married for 11 years, and I’m a stay at home mom of 3 beautiful children.
5. What part of the publishing process did you enjoy the most?
I enjoyed seening the pictures. I think thats when it started to seem “real” to me. It made the book come to life
6. What other Children’s books do you recommend?
Corduroy, My Bible story Library set, Sarah Plain & Tall, Christmas is about Jesus and The Miracle of Rain are all good children’s stories. Of course there’s many more out there. I like stories that teach a lesson, that you can talk about.
7. Where can we purchase your books?
You can find Jake & Jesus at Amazon, CBD, and of course Tate Publishings website.
You can also find out more about Jake & Jesus at: www.jakenjesus.weebly.com
Find out more about Judi Chesshir at www.judichesshir.tateauthor.com